Expert in Quality Management System
In order to improve our team, we are currently looking for this position.
As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department
to create and deploy disruptive products. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to moving forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
Income will be determined on the basis of the personal experience achieved in this field.
- Ability to set up internal procedures, operative instructions, organize, keep up and update quality documents (manuals, processes, reports), training of internal staff for the company quality system certications.
- Co-operation with the different company positions for the validation of processing methods and tecniques.
- Planning and set up of actions for the continuous improvement.
- Non-conformity and quality issues analysis, effective problem solving and set up of corrective actions.
- Managing Certifications bodies
- Managing of internal and external audits.
- University Degree in Engineering (or equivalent)
- Advanced computer skills; Ms Office knowledge
- CAD 2D drawing design skills
- Knowledge on measuring instruments management
- Processes analysis and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of quality management system procedures
- Ability to train internal staff
- Place of work: Baranzate (Mi) - Italy
Nice to have
- Previous experience in the product quality management system
- Foreign languages: Good knowledge of Technical English
- Knowledge on Relational database management system (RDBMS)